All The Cool Stuff I've Experienced Along The Way
A few more snippets about my education and how much I've picked up along the way .
Sep 2019 - Aug 2021
🍹 Bar Manager and Mixologist ⚗️
Komo Cocktail Bar
- Started as a part time bar tender, working my way up to Bar Manager and Mixologist.
- In charge of menu creation, cash up, staff hours, training and entertainment.
- Taught masterclasses on cocktails and even managed to teach the cast of Made in Chelsea.
- Fire breathing became my forte 😤🔥.
Aug 2021 - Present
💽 Junior IT Executive 👨💼
Aston & Fincher
- Built the company intranet from the ground up using SharePoint.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams including designers, product managers, and other developers to create quality interfaces for Barbers, Hairdressers and beauticians across the country.
- Primary job is designing, developing and maintaining the company intranet.
- Help to integrate and develope other technical products such as sharepoint virtual tours and learning platforms for our customers.
Jun 2022 - Dec 2022
🧑💻 Fullstack Web Dev Student 🐛
University of Birmingham
- Lead all 3 group projects, helping to deliver aesthetic, performant applications that I am still tinkering with today.
- Was always willing to help out after hours with anyone that was struggling on the course.
- Further developed my love and passion for web dev 💖.
Jun 2022 - Present
👨💻 Software Engineer 💽
GSF Car Parts
- Working on the company applications, helping to deliver new features and maintain the current codebase.
- Moving fast 💨 with a team of 10+ developers, helping to deliver aesthetic, performant applications that that are used by thousands of customers and peers.
- Collaborating in an agile environment.